Filmozercy.com | Forum

Pełna wersja: Oppo UDP-203
Aktualnie przeglądasz uproszczoną wersję forum. Kliknij tutaj, by zobaczyć wersję z pełnym formatowaniem.
(18-10-2020, 10:41)pred895 napisał(a): [ -> ]Rozumiem że to jest To>>
https://oppo-jb.com/
Ten soft jest za darmo już dawno udostępniony link masz na 77 stronie.
Hm metoda wgrania tego przez USB bardziej mi się widzi, niż łączenie tego kabelkami itp. Wgrywał już ktoś ten soft metodą bez rozpruwania odtwarzacza ?
Tego free nie możesz wgrać przez usb, musisz zapłacić żeby mieć taki soft który wgrasz przez usb.
Czytając posty z forum na którym udostępniony jest ten darmowy soft wynika że da się to zrobić za pomocą USB Wink
Ok to pokaż w którym, czytasz pewnie o ludziach który wgrywają do clona M9702 a nie oppo.

jak ściągniesz paczkę z softem masz tam wyraźnie napisane

3. Requires TTL-USB with Mtktool for Oppo UDP-203 units to update
4. M9702 v2/v3 requires Mtktool to install the firmware as an update.

Jest tak dlatego że clon ma już "fabrycznie" jailbreaka.
"Wow, it worked. I managed to jailbreak my Oppo UDP205EU using USB method. It's now running RU and I tried playing an ISO. Thanks for all who contributed...."
[Obrazek: img_7524_2-jpg.1349347]

"Well, basically it’s your latest upload. But instead of using an original US firmware I replaced it with an original EU firmware. I then used the jailbreak firmware file MAIN20XCN_RU.bin from OPPO203-and_Clones_FREE_JAILBREAK_OPPO65-0131_Noactivation-needed RU_CN_V1.0 download but I named it MAIN20XEU.bin, because that is the name an original EU firmware expects it to be called. And lastly, I changed MAIN20X.bin to MAIN20XEU.bin in the p.sh script in the AutoScript folder.
I then followed installation as mentioned in the pdf manual.
So, as I already posted earlier this method is using a loophole in the firmware upgrading process. The disc tray open/close trick is used to tell you when the AutoScript has replaced the MAIN20X.bin.
The combination of using an original firmware and an AutoScript that replaces the MAIN20X.bin file can be used to load any firmware.
With this method you can most likely revert to an original non jailbreak firmware on an Oppo. Change your Oppo from an US version to an EU version. You can downgrade to an earlier firmware version if that’s what you want.
"

+
Just installed the RU JB firmware on my Oppo 203 EU version.
Tried an ISO file and the player recognized it.

First of all I would like to thank theaxledentaldj, moremodey01, Thomas Szucs and all the others involved for their hard work, making the Oppo 203 jailbreak firmware possible.

Basically I used the USA.zip archive re-upped by theaxledentaldj (261.7MB) and followed the method discovered and kindly explained by Thomas Szucs.

The steps I followed:
1- On the USA.zip archive I replaced the USA firmware (UDP20X.bin) with the original file downloaded from Oppo EU (latest firmware UDP20XEU.bin).
2- I then copied the jailbreak firmware file MAIN20XCN_RU.bin (thanks moremodey01) from inside the archive "OPPO203-and_Clones_FREE_JAILBREAK_OPPO65-0131_Noactivation-needed RU_CN_V1.0" posted by theaxledentaldj (288.03 MB) and renamed it MAIN20XEU.bin
3- In the AutoScript folder inside the USA.zip archive I edited the p.sh script changing MAIN20X.bin to MAIN20XEU.bin using Notepad++ .

So, in the end I had one folder and two files in my the USB drive:
- The AutoScript folder with AutoScript.TSS and p.sh
- MAIN20XEU
- UDP20XEU.bin

I then proceeded with the installation following the pdf Manual inside the USA.zip archive.

That's it. Please proceed with caution. I will not take any responsibility for bricking your devices.

Thank you once again to all involved for making it possible to jailbreak my Oppo 203

Cała metoda bez pieprzenia się z kablami >>
https://www.avforums.com/threads/the-ultimate-oppo-media-device.2207229/page-141
(18-10-2020, 11:24)pred895 napisał(a): [ -> ]Gadasz jak potłuczony znowu, jak już masz się udzielać w wątku to najpierw go przeczytaj ze zrozumieniem
W sumie to się serdecznie pier..l Smile. Kabelek drogi 129, a soft 100-120$ tani. Odkręcić 4 śrubki , czy mieszać sobie w głównym sofcie.
@pred895
Spoko ja czytałem tylko instrukcję z paczki z softem, ale jak widać kombinują ludziki ostro dobrze...

A co do kupowania jakiegoś gówienka do zmiany regionów za ponad 100$ nie no poje.. Big Grin

Soft jest najlepszą rzeczą jaką można zrobić już nie wspominając o nowych funkcjach jakie zyskujemy.
Jak wrócę z roboty to się pobawię, bo nie ukrywam że jeśli to zadziała i odtwarzacz będzie region free i nie tylko, to w ogóle bajka.
Faktycznie post z softem i info zostało zaktualizowane wcześniej tego nie było.

New:
For those who have an Oppo UDP-203 USA model and thanks goes to Thomas Szucs for this,
you can switch out the MAIN20X.bin and use moremodey1 MAIN20X_RU.bin to do one simple firmware update process. If you have a Euro Model UDP-205 for example, you would obtain the EU Official Oppo 65-0131 firmware, and rename some of the expected files, like MAIN20X_RU.bin to MAIN20XEU.bin and change the p.sh autoscript to take that file name and it will copy it into the Oppo Nand for the firmware update process. With this AutoScript trick of using any Jailbreak firmware to do the firmware update, you no longer need the use of the Mtktool and TTL-USB device.

I've have done the file switching and renaming already in the below folder.
Make sure to choose the correct package for your model Oppo-203. (USA, EU, or China). Each package uses the Russian Jailbroken firmware 65-0131.
I have removed the moremodey1 MAIN20XCN_CN.bin file from each package as it was causing confusion. You also will not need the 0022DE85E6AC.da1 file as its tied to my Oppos MAC address and this Activation file is no longer needed since moremodey1 has made the firmware Never needing to be Activated. It IS already fully activated and Jailbroken.

For those who run into issues and just
want to go back to the Original USA official firmware, Ive included a package for Original Russian to Original USA 65-0131 firmware. It is the same AutoScript trick method, except I renamed the USA MAIN20X.bin to MAIN20XRU.bin and updated the p.sh AutoScript to switch
the file correctly. I havent tested this. Technically, it should work because AutoScript comes enabled on any Original firmware.

Oppo-203_Models Folder USA, EU, China:

https://mega.nz/folder/QdgWzLgY#Rzh5ZuygJHxeLKJweXSqDA

IMPORTANT: The player will not work properly at all unless a FULL FACTORY RESET is done after the update.
Please make sure you do carry out this procedure after updating firmware on your OPPO player.
(You can backup your settings to a blank USB stick before you do a factory reset to retain your customised settings and then use the restore option after you have performed a factory reset - backup/restore option is on the setup -> device menu on the player)