Filmozercy.com | Forum

Pełna wersja: Sklepy internetowe - wysyłka, opłaty itd.
Aktualnie przeglądasz uproszczoną wersję forum. Kliknij tutaj, by zobaczyć wersję z pełnym formatowaniem.
(05-05-2019, 11:18)misfit napisał(a): [ -> ]Bardzo słaba zagrywka. Ciekawe czy to dotyczy wszystkich amazonów czy tylko UK.

W razie co to anulowałem pre-order na Glassa 4k na amazon.it z tego co widziałem to nie pobierali mi niczego z karty, ale wole dmuchać na zimne. Dzięki za ostrzeżenie Tongue
To dotyczy tylko preorderów złożonych od 30 kwietnia. Wcześniejsze bez zmian.
U mnie to samo,co u Bendera. Miałem zamówionego w UK "Cold Pursuit". ale że w USA cena spadła do normalnej, więc anulowałem w UK. Jednak 5 złotych mam zablokowane Dodgy
Panowie to jakaś ściema ??
CONGRATULATIONS

Hi Michał,

We here at Zavvi would like to wish you a huge congratulations as you have been chosen as the winner of our Mastercard competition, winning a VIP trip for two adults to attend the UEFA Champions League Final Madrid 2019

The UEFA Champions League 2019 prize package - for two adults includes:

• 2 x Madrid Final tickets
• 2 x nights’ accommodation at 4* Hotel in Madrid
• UK transfers
• Return flights
• Airport to hotel transfers in Madrid, plus hotel to stadium transfers
• Comprehensive travel insurance
• £250 Prepaid card

To claim this prize, please message us directly through your Zavvi account within 48 hours of the send time of this email.

You must do this by logging into your account on a computer or mobile device, scrolling down to the message section with the pencil icon and then following the prompts to send us a message.

If you reply after the 48 hour window the prize will unfortunately defer to another customer, so please get in touch quickly!
dostałem to samo
No i ??
Właśnie wszedłem zapytać o to samo. Skoro wygraliśmy obaj i pewnie ciągle nie jedyni z tego forum to wygląda na jakąś tanią podpuchę. Czuję się rozczarowany Zavvim.
Z jakiego maila to dostaliście?
To odpisać i dzwonić do prawnika Big Grin