1 godzinę temu
Pani Koła-Bielawska wcześniej regularnie odpowiadała na moje e-maile, ale teraz nie ma żadnego komentarza na mój nowy list:
Cytat:Dear Ms. Koła-Bielawska,
As I am a lover of classic Polish cinema, I also follow some Polish film forums, and I must tell you that the people who have bought your Blu-ray of "Kanał" are very critical regarding the technical characteristics of the disc on which the film is presented. They say that the average bitrate for the first 40 minutes is around 5 Mbps. That is extremely low for this format. For example, the same film on the Blu-ray disc from the publisher AlterDystrybucja (which I have in my collection) has a bitrate of 37.53 Mbps. This means that your edition is inferior as far as the film itself is concerned compared to the old edition. I will have to think about whether I will buy your edition just for the book and the extras.
Thank you for your understanding.
Kind regards,
