Filmozercy.com | Forum

Pełna wersja: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
Aktualnie przeglądasz uproszczoną wersję forum. Kliknij tutaj, by zobaczyć wersję z pełnym formatowaniem.
Stron: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Przecież nie ma żadnego problemu wcisnąć obie na jedną płytę i dać menu wyboru.
Pięć i pół godzin materiału na jednej płycie?
Po co? Przecież seamless branching na blu-ray mamy od początku istnienia formatu. Wszystkie Alieny też mają po dwie wersje na jednej płycie i jakoś nikt się nie dziwi.

O ile w kinowej nie ma jakichś scen, których zabrakło w rozszerzonej, interesuje mnie wyłącznie Ultimate Cut.
Mój wzwód na widok tego steela mógłby wyważyć wrota zamku. Jednak dało się wszystko razem. Ultimate z PL
[Obrazek: AbGNmO9.jpg]
[Obrazek: lcO4s2G.jpg]

Specyfikacja

Includes over 2 hours of extras

Theatrical Cut 3D

Audio Type: *5.1 Dolby Atmos TrueHD

**5.1 Dolby Digital

Audio Descriptive: 5.1 Dolby Digital

Theatrical Aspect Ratio: 2.4:1 Widescreen

Run Time: 151 Mins. Approx.

Languages: *English **Castilian Spanish, Italian

Hearing Impaired: English, Italian

Subtitles: English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Castilian Spanish, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Romanian

Theatrical Cut

**5.1 Dolby Digital

Run Time: 151 Mins. Approx.

Languages: *English **Castilian Spanish, Italian, Mandarin, Thai

Subtitles: English, Cantonese, Castilian Spanish, Complex Chinese, Danish, Finnish, Greek, Icelandic, Italian, Norwegian, Simplified Chinese, Swedish, Thai

Ultimate Edition

**5.1 Dolby Digital

Run Time: 182 Mins. Approx.

Languages: *English **Castilian Spanish, Italian

Subtitles: English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Castilian Spanish, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Estonian, Finnish, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovenian, Swedish, Turkish

Number of Discs: 3

Extra Content (presented in 2D only):

Uniting The World's Finest-Glimpse the future of DC’s bold new cinematic superheroes
Gods and Men: A Meeting of Giants - Become a witness to history as you discover how everything in Batman and Superman’s pasts have been leading up to this ultimate, epic showdown
The Warrior, The Myth, The Wonder - Explore the origin, evolution and powerful impact on popular culture by the legendary Amazonian Wonder Woman
Accelerating Design: The New Batmobile - Batman’s newest ride is sleek, tough, loud, and fast as hell. Host Sal Masekela goes under the hood of the celebrated vehicle, then puts rubber to the road
Superman: Complexity & Truth - Experience the transformation as Henry Cavill goes from earnest journalist in glasses and tweeds to a powerful godlike being in a streamlined caped costume
Batman: Austerity & Rage - From cape to cowl and from rugged body armor to carefully-tailored suits, Batman’s outer gear perfectly camouflages and expresses the fury that simmers within
Wonder Woman: Grace & Power - From her gladiator-influenced costume to her shield and sword, she is the mortal incarnation of a warrior goddess
Batcave: Legacy of The Lair - Nature and technology exist side by side in Batman’s breath-taking and modernistic subterranean digs
The Might and The Power of A Punch - A dynamic and illustrative look at the power, physics and fascinating details that make the battle between Batman and Superman so formidable
The Empire of Luthor - Dive deeper into the inception of an entirely new interpretation of Lex Luthor, including an examination of his storied history in the comics
Save the Bats - Learn how the cast and crew gave back to the environment and brought awareness to a very real ecological problem
Beznadziejny artwork. Mógłbym to kupić tylko gdyby się okazało, że nie ma wydania PL o analogicznej zawartości, ani tańszej wersji w amarayu z Ultimate Cut i dodatkami.
Gadanie, nie jest zły. napisy z boku są, z przodu również. Cenowo wychodzi taniej niż te twoje amaraye z Polski.
Nie wiem jak wychodzi cenowo, bo nie podałeś ceny ani linku ale nie sądzę, bym miał za ten film zapłacić tyle ile sobie policzą za tego steela.
Napisy z przodu i z boku to powinien być standard. A artwork JAK DLA MNIE jest nędzny i nie dopłaciłbym ani grosza za takie opakowanie. Gdyby to była najtańsza istniejąca opcja, wtedy bym się zastanowił.
Front(y) beznadziejny(e). O wiele bardziej podoba mi się amerykańska okładka, mimo obecności w centrum postaci, która nie występuje w tytule, a w samym filmie jest może z 5 minut.

[Obrazek: bvsult1-763x1024.jpg]

A tak w ogóle to nie przepadam za steelami, przy BvS będę poszukiwał najtańszego amaraya.
Jest Rewelacyjny i zapłacę każdą cenę!
Steel tańszy niż PL amaray raczej nie będzie Smile
Poglądowa fotka jest ze sklepu HMV w UK --> link
Cena to 23£ + koszty wysyłki to już się robi ~160zł

Pewnie trochę taniej wyjdzie w Czechach -->link
Ale tutaj nie wiem jak jest z wersją rozszerzoną. Czy w ogóle się w nim znajdzie.

Co do wyglądu to z jednej strony fajny pomysł. Niby dwa fronty. Ale według fotki poglądowej na FA to jeśli ustawimy Supermana na froncie to niestety tytuł na grzbiecie jest odwrotnie + logo WB jest do góry nogami.
Stron: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20